Saturday, November 21, 2009

So this week.

Alot of stuff happened. I woke up, did stuff and went to sleep. It was amazing.


But seriously, so a week back I finally bought Dragon Age : Origins. Its a good game. So good I stayed up playing it till 3am for the first few days. But thats not important.

So my 1st year in TOA comes to an end, last monday, it being the last day to pass up the last assignment. I'm not sure what we did later that day. Oh yeah. we watched Inglorious Bastards.
Best. WW2. Fictional. movie. ever.
































So tuesday was pretty much boring an ineventful. No idea how I even got through the day. And i don't really wanna talk about the next day. Was almost equally uneventful.

Now that I think about it other than the past 36 hours, things have been dull. Maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan.

No comments: