Saturday, November 7, 2009

My name is Captain Matthius.

















So the 3rd semester is coming closer to an end. The 1st class to wrap up was LCS 3 : Drama. I would soo miss having not to do drama : <

















But its in Japanese. And then I was all like "shit."

I've been playing alot of monster hunter recently. I am now Rank 7 thanks to my hunting party.
But then the game became a destroyer of lives. Fuck you G-Rank monsters. Seriously. Especially you, Plum coloured Daimyo Hermitaur, you're like the cousin no one else really talks to.






So now lets talk about you guys. Actually i don't think i have a anything to say. Except. Rex you are growing ever more pathetic by the week. The solution is clear but you are either to pig-headed or just too plain stupid to take it.

No comments: