Sunday, December 27, 2009

Post-CF Day One Pre-New years and full of pancakes.

Because pancakes are awesome.
Comic Fiesta 2009 just took place a week ago. But I'm gonna talk about it anyway, cause thats how I roll. So I took off from home at 9am already in full 'costume' if you could call it that. The event was still a few hours away so i went to get some breakfast at Ming Tien. But shih shin lied and she didn't eat breakfast with me :< style="text-align: left;">But I dexterously avoided any messes to myself. Also I had coke. So after I ate, I set off to the Sunway Convention Centre. This would be the 4th time i've seen the inside of Sunway Pyramid before it actually opened. And there I waited, standing oh so menacingly beside the armblade. Until Chris came and gave me my ticket. Then I waited again, cause the hall still wasn't open. Then I saw kathleen and friends. And i was all

Cause she either didn't see me or didn't recognise me. So I was all like ninja. Then I came up next to her in the ticket line and I was all. "Ha you don't has ticket"
And she was all. So after that i went into the hall. A committee member questioned me about my armblade. The materials are safe but in my mind I karate'd her face to let me in. So the first thing i noticed when I entered was, "hey, nice red carpet" and then it was the rows of chairs at the stage area, which were alot more than the previous year. The setup was pretty sweet, except for the gallery and spawn, because they caused major traffic problems. So the booths were still in the midst of setting up. As I was passing by the Dj console, the emcees were like "holy crap, its Alex Mercer" and i gave them a grin. Or was it a pout. I'm not sure at this point. So people start pouring into the hall as the opening ceremony was about to begin and I sat in the front row. Because my armblade would inconvenience me if I sat anywhere at the back. So as I waited while the emcees were summoning people inside, they started beat boxing and it was pretty cool.

Then they were speech by some dude from MSC and panel of VIPs to officiate Comic Fiesta 2009.

So I set forth and looked at the booths. Which i quickly glanced because I could single-handedly stop traffic. So I never got a good look at anything.
Take pictures with people, bla bla bla. Then the emcees started to give out prizes for mini-games.

*Om nom nom* 'At this point at present time I am writing this post I'm eating dinner' *Om nom nom*

So they invited a special celebrity guest "Alex Mercer"
I made my semi-dramatic entrance walking down the red carpet and onto the stage.
So they called for 3 people for the 'game'. And the game would be who could be killed in the most horrible manner by me. The first 2 guys were fine and all. But the 3rd dude introduced himself as double A. I thought immediately that this guy was a fag. So he got the most brutal beating out of the three, so he won. He won the Award of Faggotry in my mind's eye. Anywho i got GUNDAM action figure for my efforts. More pictures~ At this point in time I was becoming weary. Walking around non-stop with an armblade was pretty tiring. But whenever I sat down I became restless and got back up.

Also i meet up with Uncle gay and of course god and that other dude. They were not very helpful in my obtaining of sustenance. Anywho, then it was the Group competition and OTP. I only really paid attention to Vampire Twiknight, it was hilarious. So only after that did I finally saw Miss.Kakachang, who is of course in group cosplay. And she didn't recognize me because my long hair makes me all NINJA. Also with her was Xaj and Kar. Which are not really their names but imma keep it private, to an extent. Also i met miss. Angeline for the first time and I was all. Ok not really. Sandra didn't really help as an intro either. Anyway I can't recall anything else important. Summary of the first day. Here a picture of Alex Mercer. I likes it. But it is one of my favourites. But I really wanted to take pictures with certain cosplayers but was either too shy and they were too busy with their own photoshoot :<

No comments: