Saturday, October 10, 2009

So yesterday...

I met C2V, and Keith. Y'know the dudes who made Gengkey and Kuso Highschool/Lawak Kampus. They both wore the same hat. The hats were white. Also the designer T-shirts they were selling were highway robbery.

So i got the Tools to make my Arm Blade, but I still need more Cardboard. So if any of you have cardboard you don't need, you know who to send it to.

Thats me, if it didn't cross your mind.
You know those people who collect 'donations' for the needy? Not that i'm against helping the needy, but its just kind of annoying. Like one em just stepped in front of me and spoke chinese. So i just stared. Then she another one came by and ask malay or english. And I continued to stare, which i think i was also glaring. Slaring. Yeah. After a while, she just said thank you and I walked away. It was pretty awesome. I think.

For a hardware store, Ace doesn't sell large pieces of cardboard :<

No comments: